Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

I honestly think I may cry.

-Tries to keep a calm, mature standpoint.- Super Tails.. I haven't seen him since Sonic 3.. Birds and all. Super Knuckles, pink in hue from absorbtion of positive chaos energ--- OH MY EFFING GOD DUDE!! You've single handedly created one of the best animated, fan based fiction animations dealing with Sonic the Hedgehog to date!! There's no beating around any bushes here. You've gone and done it.. DBZ influences or not, that shit was so bad-ass I almost cried, then shouted more cursewords. Too bad sound clips can't be implemented into comments, because I guarantee you'd laugh at my reaction to this flash. Or greatly appreciate it. Either's fine. xD I mean damn. Everything went so well together, it's hard to name favorites. All I can say is.. that was A-Fucking-Mazing.. And not just because I'm a Sonic fan.

-Tolerance

Madness Elimination 3 Madness Elimination 3

Very Good.

Don't let people like "youme" get you down because of a biased opinion. The point of the matter is for what you wanted to accomplish, you did. And damn well; Otherwise it wouldn't have made front page. Congrats on your work.
Tolerance

Sonic RPG eps 5 Sonic RPG eps 5

I died the first time.. That bastard killed me.

Oh well.. -.- On a more serious note, congratulations on getting front page Midnight and crew. You guys deserved it. The introduction music was very fitting for the opening scene.. and.. At the moment I'l still trying to pick my jaw up from it's permanent residence on the floor. Your battle system is a flying work in progress, and the voice overs weren't half bad either. So keep up the good work hopefully I'll be seeing more of your work. (Tolerance)

MidNightMaren responds:

LOLOL! Well thanks for you review my friend. I hope i can see your series soon! :D
More competition for me, but we are friends, not problem right:D LOL